Action Alliance “Stop G7 Elmau”
The protests against the G7 Summit 2022 are coordinated by the action platform “Stop G7 Elmau”. The platform consists of numerous large and small organizations with different orientations and objectives such as climate activism, OneWorld, ecology, anti-capitalism, anti-racism, feminism and anti-militarism. We meet regularly for online plenaries and organize ourselves in working groups. If you want to get involved, contact us – we need many activists to carry out large and successful counter-actions. Diversity is our strength – but racism, anti-semitism, chauvinism, conspiracy theories and related ideologies have no place among us.
Call for Action
The call for action represents our common interests and serves to mobilize further groups into a broad and strong alliance. So it’s important that as many organizations and individuals as possible sign the call and make a financial contribution. Please forward the call, link it and share it on Facebook, Twitter etc.!
Networking locally and on the web
Think globally – act locally! Time for outrage, involvement, networking! Take the resistance against the G7 summit to your local groups – here are some suggestions for your local engagement:
- Subscribe to our newsletter (German only), forward interesting information to your members and spread the news about your own activities.
- Form local alliances and action groups against the G7 summit and join our network.
- Organize your own events and actions, inform the local media and us.
- Get involved in our working groups.
- Spread our mobilization material from flyers to sharepics – find downloads and media here (mostly German).